Monday 4 August 2014

TossB Brace Hanging Light Fixture




Following my systems report, I have decided to use the brace hanging light fixture within my own retail store. Therefore in order to do so, I have modelled it in Sketch-up according to the dimensions I could gather..

The below two images I have sourced from TossB.com. Unfortunately this is all I could go off so I have had to improvise in sections like for example the radius of the electrical cable..





Plan view of my modelled light fixture. I have decided to keep back edges on so one can see how elements in the fixture relate to one another.
Bottom View
Front and Rear View look the same in parallel projection.
Left Elevation 
Right Elevation
Perspective without back lines.
Perspective with back lines.
I have then added a black matte material to make it look like how it will be in my store. I have only included a couple of images due to the fact that the material is black and the stroke colour is black, it is almost impossible to see any lines other than the outline of the light fixture.






I have now chucked my model into Indigo Renderer to see what it looks like. I am going to have to do some tutorials / research into how to create artificial light in sketch-up in order to make my light fitting exert light, but what the structure looks like rendered is below:





No comments:

Post a Comment