Tuesday 19 August 2014

Post Presentation Feedback

I presented my poster with the class on this morning after it was printed at A0 size. The two main things that I was told to change were:

  • Fix up the presentation of my poster - remove the blue block of colour especially. The layout needed more thought. Use the amount of space more wisely.
  • In regards to my model, Ant has told me to remove two sets of stairs that go down to the dugout as the amount of space being used up by two set of stairs is wasteful. 
    • Adding to this, he felt that the stairs down to the dugout were too steep and thus needed more run on each stair to ease the transition into the 'dugout'. 
    • Give more headspace by pushing the floating landings further away from the stairs and extend them to the far wall respectively. 

I have taken this feedback to heart and will change it accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment