Thursday 14 August 2014

Adding a Ceiling into Model

Adding a ceiling / roof to my structure is somewhat important. Especially due to the fact that is how my TossB light fixtures that I have modelled will be hung from. Something that I have noticed when adding this ceiling on however is that the amount of natural light able to enter my retail store has been drastically limited. This in turn is effecting my renders as the computer is struggling to compute the low light levels and thus there is a lot of bounce. In order to ratify this I will add some more windows into my model - check out my next post for this..




As you can see, the back of my store is very dark and this is resulting in my renders coming out very grainy. I will add a couple of my windows along the west wall in order to try and allow more natural light into my store and help the renders..




No comments:

Post a Comment