Monday 11 August 2014

Shadow Problem

So I have created a chicken wire looking fence to tie in with my baseball / softball concept for my store, however I didn't really consider the physics in order to create shadows.. I am creating these chicken wire fences for both a safety precaution, but also to play with the light to cast shadows to help create atmosphere throughout the store and appeal to the Ihi and Wehi within a customer. However the way that I have modelled my chicken wire, it is done by line as opposed to shape. Hence when I turned shadows on to see them cast, I did not get any. Now I have to go back and make each individual diamond into a shape that I can use the push/pull tool on...

My model at this stage showing that no shadows are being cast with my present chicken wire fence. 

*p.s. the floating floors above the chicken wire will be recessed into the interior walls of 128 Tory Street to hold them up.




No comments:

Post a Comment