Saturday 9 August 2014

Recessed Furniture - 128 Tory Street

I have now imported my recessed furniture floor into the model of 128 Tory Street. Unfortunately I have played around with the render settings and I cannot render the model anymore due to an error but I have exported some images of what it looks like within the space. I have also imported my TossB light fixture that I modelled to give a sense of the minimalist look and feel of the space.





To be honest when I look at the amount of space that I have around the recessed furniture, I feel as though it is not enough. Taking an average, there is about 1.5 metres around the outside of the recessed furniture. That sounds like a reasonable amount, however once I add a point of sale desk, shoe displays and when hypothetical customers are in the space, there will not be enough room for everything. I feel like going back to the drawing board will be a wise decision to better rethink my recessed furniture idea..

No comments:

Post a Comment