Wednesday 13 August 2014

Model Rendered

I have finally resolved the issue that has been plaguing me for so long in the form of Indigo not rendering any of my models.. Everytime I would import any model into Indigo I would get the below error message in which there is a scene parsing error. I had no idea what this was and every setting I changed in SkIndigos rendering settings did not resolve the problem. I was stuck.

I managed to run into Sarai who had the same problem in her project but had resolved it. She told me in order to fix the problem, I had to copy every individual element into a new sketch-up file and paste them in place. After I copy each element, I should do a render to find out what was causing the error and then delete it from my model. After a bit of time, I managed to get my model working in Indigo, still not sure why it wouldn't work as everything is exactly the same as the one that doesn't work, but hey it works that's all that matters.


I just chose a perspective to render to see how it turned out. I am quite happy with how it looks, obviously it will different when I put walls up and block a lot of the light, but I am feeling positive from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment