Friday 22 August 2014

Final Poster - Submission

Following my presentation / critique that we did on Tuesday, I got feedback that I needed to change a few elements in my design and fix up the presentation of my poster for final submission. What I have ended up with is a design that I am quite happy with even with all of the set backs that I have had during this assignment.

"I have designed my retail store with a minimalistic aesthetic in mind. Peeling back all of the detail to create a store this is solely focused on the craftsmanship of each individual shoe. By designing my store around my spatial generator word recess, I have designed a store that is functional and makes the most of the space available by recessing into the ground below. Following a lot of refinement I am pleased with the final design of the store and I feel that it would be a unique shopping experience for any man interested in high end casual footwear."

I am not sure why but when I upload an image of my final poster to this blog, the colours change.. Unfortunately I have had to use a screenshot of my final poster which is below:





No comments:

Post a Comment