Friday 22 August 2014

Final Edited Images - Post Feedback

Following refining my model like I was advised to do by Ant, I have had to re-edit my images in order to render them with a consistency for use on my final poster. I have decided to render them slightly differently from the ones that I used in my poster for presentation my using the live trace function in Illustrator before editing them in Photoshop afterwards. I will admit that this method makes my design a little harder to decipher, however the effect that is created is interesting and with limited time, was a good option instead of editing my images by hand for example. 

The views from my model live traced in Illustrator are as follows:
Long section.
Sectional perspective.
Floor plan at one metre of the ground.
Floor plan with the ceiling removed in order to get the light fixtures for my reflective floor plan.
Front elevation.
Perspective of 'dugout' fitting area.
Exterior perspective
Perspective of glass door entrance - view from Tory street.
Perspective of new glass balustrade looking through the store and onto Tory Street.


After I lived traced each of my images in Illustrator, I imported them into Photoshop where I began to edit and layer them to create the following images that I will be putting onto my final poster..

















No comments:

Post a Comment