Tuesday 12 August 2014

Nike Box Dimensions

In order to begin to be able to create some shelving for my store, I have had to measure a shoe box in order to allow enough space for boxes to fit within my proposed shelving. Due to the fact that I deal with footwear as a job, I can say that Nike have one of the largest boxes per size of shoe that other brands. Therefore I have decided to model off the measurements using a Nike US9.5 Mens shoe box as this is one of the most common sizes for men. Using a larger box brand and allowing for a little bit more room in both height, width and depth in order to accommodate a Nike US13 Mens size, will mean that all brands that I propose to sell will all fit within my shelving units.



I have then quickly modelled up the shoe box in sketch-up to scale. I can now multiply these boxes to get an idea of how much room my shelving will need to take up on each wall.






No comments:

Post a Comment