Friday 15 August 2014

New Windows - West Wall

As my previous post stated, there is not enough natural light in my store and this is resulting in dark, grainy renders. I have decided to add two long slit windows in the west wall in order to try and enable more natural light to enter the store. I have glass for each window with each having a chicken wire fence on both the exterior and interior walls to cast shadows in the store - Ihi and Wehi. This new addition I feel adds another element to my store and I love it so much more than before.










There is still a lot of bounce but having these two extra windows really make my store take on a warm inviting aesthetic. I know that is the absolute opposite aesthetic mood from what I was aiming for earlier on in this project, however it is really hard without artificial lights to deliver that mood. I just want to create a crisp, very minimalistic store that peels back all of the unnecessary detail and brings all the emphasis on the shoes that I would be selling.



No comments:

Post a Comment