Thursday 14 August 2014

Point of Sale Bench

So every retail store needs a point of sale. I have quickly mocked up a couple of ideas of what my point of sale bench could be, my first test was a progression from the one that I modelled up earlier on in this project. In order to get sizes and placement right for when it came time for putting the bench back into my model, I copied and placed in place the table from my existing model. I then did some measurements from the edge of the table to the back wall - then subtracted the amount of space the store would need for customers moving around the table, and that gave me the dimensions for how wide, high and deep I could make my point of sale bench..







In the end I decided to go with the a bench that is similar to the benches in the 'dugouts' for customers to try on shoes. I wanted to do this in order to create a coherency throughout the store. Once I had decided on this as my idea, I chucked it into Indigo to see how it looks rendered..

No comments:

Post a Comment