Sunday 17 August 2014

Renders Failing

So I have encountered a rather large problem that I now feel like I am stuck with no idea what images I can use for my final poster that is due on Tuesday. I have had all of my renders rendering in Indigo for just under 46 hours now and they have all turned out as below. I feel that there are a lot of factors that are stopping my renders from now working for example that there is too much artificial light, too much glass, and my model is too complicated that the computer simply cannot handle it. I came in on Friday night and had one render going on each of eight computers in order to try and see if one per computer would give me better results, however the outcome was the same. I am getting images with so much bounce and grain that they are hardly worth even sharing on this blog let alone putting them on a poster that I will be presenting to the class and will be assessed on. I will need to talk to Ant and Mercia in the morning and hope they have some advice on ways I could progress and come up with a solution to my troubles because frankly I am beginning to worry now..

These following four renders have been running on the same computer for 46 hours until someone needed the computer really bad and I had to log off..





These following renders were left for 22 hours each on separate computers..








Finally this render I had going on my laptop for 52 hours by itself and not running any other applications in the background..

No comments:

Post a Comment