Tuesday 29 July 2014

Analogue Model 2: Point of Sale Counter

Point of sale is crucial in any form of monetary exchange - therefore is essential for a retail store such as my hypothetical project. For my second analogue model, I wanted to try and model up a potential point of sale counter that fits the minimalist aesthetic. It is in use in places everywhere, but even though it is the place of purchase, there is always the opportunity for displaying more product and entice impulse purchasing. Therefore I wanted to design my point of sale counter with a glass display case inside so that I could do the above. Unfortunately my model was a little top heavy and could not stand on its own - needs more support underneath, therefore I decided not to finish it off, but you get the idea of the design I have in my head..

Again, like the previous model I made, this model is made from foam board..









No comments:

Post a Comment