Sunday 27 July 2014

Precedent 5: Bestias XX

Store: Bestias XX
Location: Santiago, Chile

I absolutely love this precedent the way in which they have designed the storage within this tiny space and bringing it back to their branding XX is quite stunning. I want to use this idea, not replicate it, but I feel like I want to combine this precedent with my second precedent - Double Monks. I want to make the storage come out of the wall.. And due to the range of brands I will be selling, the different shoe boxes - both their respective colours and style will create a really effective and aesthetic sight.

To create a really effective elongated store bringing emphasis on the shoes I will be selling I may raise the ceiling and bring the walls in a little bit more..?  





No comments:

Post a Comment